"I'm not concerned about the very poor, we have a safety net there, if it needs repair, I'll fix it. We will hear from the Democrat party the plight of the poor. You can choose where to focus, you can focus on the very poor, that's not my focus." - Mitt Romney.
Icheoku says finally the cunning Mormon bishop from Massachusetts have finally let slip his true closeted position, his rabid aversion of poverty and disdain for poor people. Accordingly, short of only "fixing their safety net when he considers it needing repair", Mitt Romney said he will do nothing else for the poor and will not in anyway help lift them out of their economic doldrums. This is Mitt for you and Americans, a vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for the 1% and the rest of us 99% can go live in Newt Gingrich's austere moon colony for all this Mormon bishop cares. Icheoku decries Mitt Romney's apathy for the poor American people as being un-American; living the poor to languish with their fate and not being compassionate enough for their life situation.
If Icheoku may ask, what happened to the Christian injunction of being ones' brothers keeper; except that the last time icheoku checked, Mormon is not a Christian sect but a CULT, so trying to help lift American poor out of poverty is not their strongest suit. Oh Mitt, where are thou compassion?